Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
RUCKUS Technical Family Newsletter - January 2022January 20, 2022
January News Updates!
RUCKUS WIRELESS NEWS
- The new Wi-Fi 6 T350se is available for orders. The datasheet can be downloaded here.
- The RUCKUS H350 Access Point Quick Setup Guide and Release Notes have been published.
- An UPDATED Best Practice Guide around Deploying Mesh has been released.
RUCKUS ICX NEWS
- The new FastIron 09.0.10 major release is available. It’s the first step toward “network segmentation” while used with RUCKUS Cloudpath. Have a look at the release notes.
- ICX FastIron 0.95e and 08.0.95f have been released and published on the Support Portal. See the “What’s New” or “Document History” section of the document for details on the most recent changes.
- A new maintenance FastIron 08.0.90mc is available.
- A new Guide Dog around how to quickly install Ansible in Ubuntu and how to use the RUCKUS ICX Galaxy modules
RUCKUS ANALYTICS NEWS
- RUCKUS Analytics 2.6 is live. It introduces many exciting new AI features, like AI based recommendation, Auto Remediation Actions and many more. Have a look at the release notes.
- A new version of HPE Aruba competitive document is now available: CommScope RUCKUS Analytics vs. HPE Aruba AI Insights
GOOD TO KNOW
- A new security vulnerability, log4j from Apache software, CVE-2021-44228, has been discovered. KSP for RUCKUS solutions are available on our support site.
- The RUCKUS Education team is pleased to announce the launch of theICX 200 ! RUCKUS ICX Administrator online course. This course is designed for a general audience desiring a high-level understanding of RUCKUS ICX products and their features. This course is designed to prepare students for the RUCKUS Certified Networking Associate (RCNA) Exam.
- A new Iris v5.6 has been released and introduces many interesting new features like support for 6GHz Access Points in Wireless View, visualization for Bluetooth Radio Count, option to show Antenna Patterns in Wireless View, and many more.