Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
Industry leading Wi-Fi® supports ICT master plan for facilitating healthcare innovation
SOVAK offers housing, work, activities, treatment and day care to adults and children with (intellectual) disabilities. A new wireless network was rolled out across SOVAK’s main building, as well as 65 local care facilities, which house a total of 700 residents. The network is also used by 1,000 employees and 500 volunteers and supports the next generation of healthcare innovations that are part of SOVAK’s ambitious ICT master plan that is increasingly geared towards innovation such as care robots, sensors, and applications that support staff and residents.
- Extend bandwidth and range of wireless network for trouble-free support of care innovations and internet usage in offices and living quarters
- Enable use of a wide range of personal devices
- Provide support for new applications and future bandwidth demands
- RUCKUS® SmartZone™ network controller appliances
- RUCKUS® wireless access points