Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
Network Services in a Unified Platform for Enterprises and Service Providers
RUCKUS WAN Gateway (RWG) combines a powerful, comprehensive set of network services in a single unified platform for enterprises and service providers. RWG is purpose-built to deliver complete connectivity, robust security and efficient management. RWG provides tightly integrated network services required to deploy a secure zero trust network architecture (ZTNA) as the head-end border of an enterprise network, including:
- Routing with SD-WAN and traffic shaping
- Micro-segmentation focused Network Access Control (NAC)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) with workload analysis
- Application layer firewall with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
RWG is an ideal broadband remote access server (B-RAS) edge platform for service providers delivering network services. RWG provides superior operational agility to customers at large scale, with a full spectrum of integrated data, control and management plane capabilities in a single platform with functionality typically found in:
- Border network gateway (BNG)
- Billing/operational system support (B/OSS)
- Network and element management system (NMS/EMS)
- Multi-access edge compute (MEC) virtualization server
RWG also integrates with other RUCKUS technologies, including SmartZone™ LAN controllers and ICX® switches, making it easier to provide services to a small enterprise, nationwide hospitality chain or tens of thousands of individual ISP subscribers.