Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
Grand Hyatt at San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
CommScope was uniquely positioned to bring a comprehensive range of innovative wired and wireless networking solutions to the table
As a longtime technology partner to SFO itself, CommScope was uniquely positioned to bring a comprehensive range of innovative wired and wireless networking solutions to the table. Working in concert with partners Webcor Builders, WPCS, SONIFI Solutions and DAS Simplified, CommScope was able to put forward an integrated, future-ready ecosystem of solutions that could power exceptional Wi-Fi, indoor LTE/5Gready cellular, and flexible A/V networks throughout the property.
A truly exceptional destination such as the Grand Hyatt at SFO could settle for nothing less than five-star innovation-and that’s just what CommScope and our partners delivered.
- World-class performance across all areas of operation, including wired, Wi-Fi, cellular and A/V applications
- Deployment speed, ease of management and overall economy
- Superior and seamless guest experiences in every room on every floor across data, video and interactive services
- A comprehensive slate of solutions from one trusted solutions manufacturer
- Uniprise® Category 6 structured cabling solution (copper and fiber)
- RUCKUS® Wi-Fi access points (H320s, R610s and R510s) and switches (7450 in the core, 7150s at the edge)
- ERA® in-building cellular platform CAP M access points, managed by a neutral host
- Realized 20 percent savings over alternative structured cabling solutions
- Provided optimized AP density for robust coverage requirements, and tuned the Wi-Fi network to co-exist in an airport-adjacent environment
- Converged IP network delivered a personalized, intuitive and interactive guest experience with Hyatt’s In Room Entertainment (IRE) platform and SONIFI’s STAYCAST solution
- RUCKUS SmartZone network controller greatly simplified management of both LAN and WLAN via its single-interface management and monitoring capabilities
- ERA all-digital distributed antenna system ensures strong cellular voice and data signal for multiple operators, throughout common areas and guest rooms.