Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
RUCKUS Networks helps distinguished medical center maintain leadership position in customer care
Artemis Hospitals are sophisticated, state-of-the art, multi-specialty facilities located on a nine-acre campusin Gurgaon, India. Established in 2007, they have become the first hospitals in the region to receive accreditations from the prestigious Joint Commission International (JCI) as well as India’s National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH).
Along with RUCKUS elite partner Algort Technolsolutions, Mr. Kapil Tyagi, Chief Technology Officer of Artemis implemented Deploying RUCKUS ICX 7850 series switches with 80 Gb backbone between core and distribution in two separate buildings to increase network bandwidth and improve performance.
- Seamless and reliable coverage across nine-acre campus
- Better switching and Wi-Fi infrastructure to meet the coverage, density and bandwidth requirements of the doctors, hospital staff and visitors
- Improved integration with independent internal and external networks around the hospital
- Scalable network infrastructure that can accommodate internet of things (IoT) devices
- Increased bandwidth and network reliability
- Strong signal coverage with no dead zones
- IoT-ready network
- Enhanced patient and guest experience