Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
RUCKUS R770 Leads the Wi-Fi 7 Revolution
Ultra-fast, low latency wireless connections with improved capacity and efficiency
Wi-Fi 7’s extreme speed, low latency and increased capacity delivers exceptional user experiences and empowers an entirely new class of advanced connected devices and demanding applications. Need a way for wireless devices to support 8K video streams, extended reality (XR) video conferencing, massive social gaming, and more? Wi-Fi 7 is the answer and RUCKUS® brings it to life with the R770 as the first enterprise-class AP supporting Wi-Fi 7 to hit the market.
RUCKUS Wi-Fi 7 implementation is further enhanced by RUCKUS BeamFlex+ patented smart, directional antenna technology and RUCKUS AI to optimize network performance.
Superior Throughput and Capacity
- RUCKUS BeamFlex+ on all three bands dramatically improves throughput and range.
- 4K QAM and 320 MHz wide channels take full advantage of the 6 GHz spectrum and deliver unprecedented throughput
- 10 Gbps Ethernet port eliminates backhaul bottleneck
- AI Driven Radio Resources Management simplifies support and enhances network performance
- Automated Frequency Coordination (AFC) boosts signal strength and range by enabling the use of Standard Power (SP) mode at 6 GHz
- Multi Link Operation (MLO) improves reliability by transmitting data across multiple links to prevent interruptions.
- Better Wi-Fi resiliency through AI driven automated incident classification and recommended remediation steps
- RUCKUS Wi-Fi 7 enhancements including Time Sensitive Networking* (TSN) deliver the deterministic latency applications need
- Wi-Fi 7 new set of QoS features to improve user experience in various scenarios.
Advanced Security Simplified
- RUCKUS exclusive DPSK3 adds the power of DPSK to WPA3 combining advanced security with the flexibility and ease of use of dynamic passphrase to secure network access.
- Secure boot and TPM 2.0 offers hardware-level protection against malware and sophisticated cyberattacks
Built-in Modern IoT Stack
- Built-in IoT radio for BLE & Zigbee support and USB port for additional expandability
- Broad Pre-integrated IoT solutions/ecosystems
- Matter and Thread ready*
*Expected to be available in a future software release
Specifications for RUCKUS R770 Indoor Access Point
|Regional Availability||Asia | Australia/New Zealand | EMEA | Latin America | North America|
|Product Type||Indoor access point|
|Antenna Patterns, per band||4000+|
|Antenna Gain||Up to 4 dBi|
|Controller Support||RUCKUS One™ | RUCKUS SmartZone | RUCKUS Unleashed™ | Standalone|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x 1 / 2.5 / 5 /10 GbE | 1 x 1 GbE|
|IoT Support||IoT Onboard|
|Number of Radios||Tri-Radio|
|PHY Rate at 2.4 GHz, maximum||689 Mb/s|
|PHY Rate at 5 GHz, maximum||5765 Mb/s|
|PHY Rate at 6 GHz, maximum||5765 Mb/s|
|Combined Max PHY Rate||12220 Mb/s|
|Radio Chains and Streams||2x2:2 (2.4 GHz) 4x4:4 (5 GHz) 2x2:2 (6 GHz)|
|Rx Sensitivity at 2.4 GHz||-97 dBm|
|Rx Sensitivity at 5 GHz||-100 dBm|
|Rx Sensitivity at 6 GHz||-96 dBm|
|Venue Type||Education | Hospitality | MDU | Manufacturing | Office/Retail | Public Venue|
|Venue Sub-Type||Convention Floor | Lecture Hall | Transit Stations | Venue Common Spaces|
|Wi-Fi Bands Supported||2.4 GHz | 5 GHz | 6 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Generation||Wi-Fi 7|
|Wi-Fi Interface Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax/be|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C (+32 °F to +122 °F)|