Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
RUCKUS Technical Family Newsletter - September 2023September 16, 2023
RUCKUS TECHNICAL EVENTS
- September 27th live webinar: “Wi-Fi Calling and Real-Time Applications”
- August webinars are now available on-demand: “RUCKUS WAN Gateway Technical Family Webinar”
- RUCKUS organizes several free remote trainings every month for our partners. Don’t forget to look at the calendar and register for it.
- Please remember that we will be present at #WLPC in Prague (22-27 October) with many interesting sessions. This year it is also possible to join the RCWA bootcamp to get the certification.
RUCKUS WIRELESS NEWS
- The new RUCKUS Unleashed 200.14 GA Refresh 2 is available. Support for the ICX 8200, Multi-language support for the Guest WLAN, WLAN smart-roam support, GUI support to configure the following parameters: OFDM-Only, BSS-Minrate, and Mgmt Tx Rate, and many more features. Have a look at the release notes for further info.
RUCKUS IOT NEWS
- The new RUCKUS IoT Insight 2.0.2 has been released: online Marketplace Solution Manager, BLE Location Engine, LORA support and many new features. You can find more on the release notes
- Also available the new RUCKUS IoT 220.127.116.11 GA Suite: Vostio Door Lock Integration Scale Improvements, Stability Fixes. Here the release notes.
RUCKUS ONE NEWS
- RUCKUS One™ Data Studio takes your network data and makes it useful. Use Data Studio to find that needle in a haystack piece of information to quickly troubleshoot issues and optimize network assurance. It's a deep data made easy!
RUCKUS CLOUDPATH NEWS
- A new Version 5.12 R3 has been released. In this update, a big new feature has come; the ability to add a Unit in a workflow. This allows users to self-onboard to get a unit provisioned at a property. This allows the network administrator to not have to pre-populate the property with users. Further info are available on the release notes.
RUCKUS ICX NEWS
- We have an upcoming security advisory for ICX. The reported vulnerability allows an attacker to perform XSS and CSRF. Hence it’s considered a medium to high severity.
RUCKUS ANALYTICS NEWS
- The new 3.4 RUCKUS Analytics has been released: a new AI-Driven Cloud Radio Resource Management, a new download PCAP option in the Client Troubleshooting Tool, and many other new features. Have a look at the release notes.
- Are customers tired of struggling to make the most of RUCKUS Analytics on their own? Don't worry, we've got you covered! It's been proven that customers who receive guidance and support through our RA White Glove Service PS not only increase their usage but also renew their subscriptions with confidence. Discover the Power of RUCKUS Analytics White Glove Service from our Professional Service.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The RUCKUS Accessory Guide has been updated. It now includes the new T-bar ceiling mount kit (902-0196-0000), stadium enclosure (902-0700-0000) and other new accessoriesReach out to me directly, should you need clarification or further info.