Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
RUCKUS Technical Family Newsletter - September 2022September 14, 2022
Welcome to September News Updates!
RUCKUS WIRELESS NEWS
- The revised RUCKUS SmartZone 6.1.0 product guides have been published to the RUCKUS Support Portal. These documents have been updated to indicate that upgrade from release 188.8.131.52.1562 or 184.108.40.206.1563 to 220.127.116.11.935 is not supported. [ER-11538]. Have a look at the release notes. The issue has been resolved with the latest software patch available Smart Zone 5.2.2 (LT GD MR 2) SZ Patch (.ksp)
- Two new Deployment Guides, covering RUCKUS Cloud Social Login using Facebook and Google, are now available: DG_RUCKUS Cloud using Facebook Social Login, DG_RUCKUS Cloud using Google Social Login.
- Have a look at the new revised RUCKUS Access Point Getting Started Guide.
- The new RUCKUS Unleashed Multi-Site Manager Software Licensing Guide has been published to the RUCKUS Support Portal
- Our RUCKUS AP stencils have been upgraded with latest Wi-Fi 6 APs. You can download it here.
- We are very excited to let you know that we have enhanced the activation workflow of Cloud subscriptions providing 180-Day Grace Activation Period as a self-service to customers. This applies to: Cloud subscriptions, Analytics subscription, and Analytics Subscription Bundles.
RUCKUS ICX NEWS
- You can use Switch Configuration Profile for VLAN port assignments for ICX switch in RUCKUS Cloud as explained in this article on Support Portal.
- An updated version of HPE Aruba competitive document is now available:
- Have a look also at the updated Executive Brief Commscope RUCKUS vs Fortinet: RUCKUS vs. Fortinet Executive Overview
GOOD TO KNOW
- Look at this interesting article that explains the physical and command line interface-based factory reset procedure for different types of RUCKUS Access Points.
- We update in this document the End of Life Policy that applies to all RUCKUS Networks standard products.
This newsletter is available in the following editions: