Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
RUCKUS Technical Family Newsletter - January 2021January 2, 2021
Cloud and Analytics News:
- RUCKUS Analytics 126.96.36.199 is Live, bringing integration with ticketing platforms like ServiceNow, Salesforce and Zapier.io, Automate.io, or Slack platforms. You can find all the details of that release
- See what RUCKUS Cloud releases 08 and 20.11 are bringing.
- A new tool called IoT Insight is available for you to demonstrate various IoT use cases. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to see it or deploy it. This 6.1 version brings an embedded DB, basic location-based services, and easy to use IFTTT engine.
- IoT Suite 1.7 is available and brings Samsung SmartThings integration
- A new VxLAN over IPSec solution overview is available here for your reference.
- A new 8.0.95bb patch is available, the release notes are available on our support site
- A new patch 1038 is available for SmartZone 5.2.1. The release notes are available
- Unleashed 200.10 Beta adds Management VLAN, Remote Capture Packet, QR Code, 2.4GHz Mesh Support, LACP support on 11axW2 and 11ax AP, and more. Contact me if you want to know more about enrolment into the Beta Program
- A new SmartZone 6.0 beta refresh is available - contact me for more information.
Good to know:
- See how our community forum has been redesigned: https://forums.ruckuswireless.com
- Understand how to make SmartZone work with Google Orion in this deployment guide.
A new best practice guide for Wired and Wireless deployment in primary education is available here.