Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
- RUCKUS Technical Family
- RUCKUS Technical Family Newsletter - February 2021
RUCKUS Technical Family Newsletter - February 2021February 2, 2021
- The ICX Target Path doc has been updated and is now available on the support portal.
- The new beta program for ICX 9.0 release and ICX 7850-48C is started. It brings many new features like Config Archive, Replace & Rollback, Breakout support on data ports, RESTCONF, and an updated ANSIBLE 1.1. Please contact me should you wish to get part of the Beta Program
- The 10G-SFPP-TX-A transceiver consumes significantly more power than typical 10G transceivers. This technical bulletin provides guidelines for deploying the 10G-SFPP-TX-A transceiver within the power capabilities of the supported ICX switches, including ICX 7550.
- A new ICX release has been made available. You can find the release note here: 0.90j / 8.0.95bc
- ICX FastIron 08.0.70h patch has been released! Software and release notes can be found on the RUCKUS Support Portal.
RUCKUS Analytics News:
- RUCKUS Analytics 1.3.3 has been released. Take a look at the release notes at the following link
- Take the time to watch some new interesting videos on our RUCKUS Education Channel. Many interesting topics have been added in the last weeks on Smart Zone, RUCKUS Cloud and many more.
- A new Non-GPS variant of the T750 Access Point has been introduced. Here is the updated datasheet.
- Unleashed Support Pricing has been changed! Click here to find out more about new, more competitive pricing.
- A new White Paper around RUCKUS IoT Security is now available
- Check our latest RUCKUS IoT Suit demonstration videos for Hospitality and Education
- New updated battle cards vs Juniper/Mist and Arista/Mojo are available on the partner portal.
- Have a look here and get armed on how to compete against Cisco Meraki with our RUCKUS Cloud.
Good to know:
- A new 5.5 IRIS release has introduced a new Wireless View for Predictive Analysis. Have a look at this tutorial video. A useful how-to-use training is also available at this link.
- A new BPDG explains how to configure and expected behavior of Nomadix SmartZone WI-FI solutions
- Here is a fully comprehensive BPDG around Designing for Hospitality