Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
Learn from our experts
What’s Next on the Funding Horizon for K-12: Stimulus Funding vs E-Rate
- Region: Global
- Category: Primary Education
- Language: English
- 60 minutes
CommScope/E-Rate Profit Works LIVE Webinar
During this event, we’ll answer questions about existing stimulus funding available through CARES and subsequent aid packages, update you on planned stimulus legislation, discuss what is really on the horizon for the K-12 sector and connect you to professional resources available through the RUCKUS Grants Support Program.
Our panelists will share their insights into:
- K-12 funding sources within the COVID relief bills and how to maximize these unprecedented funding sources
- E-Rate program, as it relates to the bills and any new rules established since the bills passing
- Best practices for justifying IT and technology purchases with COVID-relief funding
- Support CommScope and partners can offer on your grant seeking journey
- Top priorities/key challenges facing us during this pandemic
- Solutions for improving connectivity in distance learning, remote and hybrid learning
Schedule an discovery assessment today by emailing our sales acceleration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
View the webinar replay:
If you are interested in this webinar, you may also be interested in:
Finance your Future Projects
Steps to Accessing Public Funding
The RUCKUS Grant Funding Support Program provides public sector agencies and districts key grant and stimulus funding information along with customized funding research and consultation to help fund project ideas and expand current initiatives.
Steps to Understanding and Navigating Public Funding
A CommScope Webinar hosted by Grants Office
CommScope Ruckus virtual webinar discover how to find and use government money for IT networks and infrastructure that supports remote work for state and local government agencies and hybrid and remote learning at higher education institutions.