Welcome to RUCKUS Networks, part of CommScope's world-leading portfolio of networking solutions. Learn more.
Available for: iPad®, iPhone®, and Android 4.0 and up
**ONLY DOWNLOAD if you have SpeedFlex or a RUCKUS Wireless network!**
SpeedFlex is a wireless performance testing tool. Based on the open source performance test tool, Zap, this comprehensive yet easy to use application from Ruckus gives users a simple way to collect site performance data. It can be used to validate the performance of an existing installation, or assist in planning a new site deployment. Simply connect to a Zap server – such as a RUCKUS ZoneFlex AP or ZoneDirector - and you can instantly test network throughput. Easily capture real time through put, packet loss and site data. Send an email with the results packaged in a PDF, CSV or KML formats.
- Throughput based analysis
- Test throughput by protocol (TCP/UDP) and link type (UP/DOWN)
- See instantaneous graph of throughput while test runs
- Choose destination from a list of near by APs on the current network
- Save screenshot of the test results
- Enable application logs and share them for troubleshooting
- Use sharing options to share the test results to social networks like Facebook adn Twitter (provided that these apps are installed and logged in on the device)
- Print or email results with location data