Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Supported AP Models
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi supports a broad range of our latest 802.11ax and 802.11ac access points
We highly recommend buying the standard Ruckus APs listed above for your Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi deployment. If you intend to migrate your existing Unleashed APs to Ruckus Cloud, follow these guidelines.
- For datasheets by language, please refer to the product pages or go to the datasheet section in Resources
- Most Ruckus APs manufactured after November 2016 are supported by Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi. To find out whether your APs have the right cloud-ready firmware, please check this knowledge base article.
- The models manufactured before November 2016 (see the knowledge base article) need to be firmware upgraded to version 104 or later before connecting to the Ruckus Cloud. Visit Ruckus Support for more information.
- If you currently have a ZoneDirector or SmartZone controller onsite, please disable automatic AP addition option on the controller prior to connecting a new AP to Ruckus Cloud.
- If you intend to migrate existing controller-managed Ruckus APs to Cloud, please contact your Ruckus Partner.
Ruckus Cloud Access Point Comparison Tool
Find the Right Access Point for Your Network
Indoor Access Points
Indoor 802.11ax 8x8:8 Wi-Fi AP with 5Gbps Backhaul
Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 4x4:4 Wi-Fi AP with 2.5Gbps Backhaul
Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 4x4:4 Wi-Fi AP
Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 3x3:3 Wi-Fi AP
Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 2x2:2 Wi-Fi AP
Indoor 802.11ac 2x2:2 Wi-Fi AP
Wall-mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP and switch
Wall-Mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP and Switch